Installing a good alarm system means that the job is halfway done. What will matter the most, is it’s the reaction after it is activated. Most alarm systems go unnoticed—not the nicest fact to know. That is why need a partner who will help you mitigate this problem. At Smart Shield Security, we provide a 24/7 home alarm monitoring and response services to our customers.
*May require additional parts not included in monitoring price.
** Will require purchase of Total Connect Camera.
It is important to realize we use different ways to monitor our alarm systems and they include:
- Listening through the microphones- In this scenario, an intruder breaks in triggering Smart Shield’s LiveTalk home alarm monitoring system, allowing us to listen into the property. The response time is less than 20 seconds. Our staff will always respond accordingly, for instance, alerting you through a phone call, or requesting police response.
- Challenge through speakers- In this mode, intruders will be verbally challenged by our staff through speakers integrated with the alarm system. In simple, no burglar would take any chances sticking around with the knowledge that someone else knows of their presence. These systems help to scare them away.
- Alert systems- Smart Shield’s alert alarm systems work in liaison with the police and fire department. In some cases, our wireless alarm system when triggered will send a signal directly to the police or firemen notifying them of an emergency on a certain address. The intruders will never see this coming. In other instances, our 24/7 signal monitoring team receives the signal and request a police response.
- Alarm systems connected to a telephone or cell phone- In this case, once the alarm is triggered it makes a call to the owner of the property notifying them of a possible break-in. It is vital to note that the mobile device connected to the system should always be recharged with airtime to complete the process
- Audible alarms- Are not recommended as most of the people ignore them. These systems normally ring a bell and notify the neighbors of a break-in while scaring the intruders. It is not one of the most effective options as it is not monitored and neighbors normally dismiss it as a nuisance.
With Smart Shield’s alarm monitoring services, you will have peace of mind while focusing on other money generating services. We are among the best alarm companies in Georgia and our unparalleled commitment to our clients is unmatched.